- I Have to have you (In the Betty Boop cartoon "Dizzy Dishes", Margie Hines performs this song as Betty Boop).
- Do Something (In the Betty Boop cartoon "Boop-Oop-a-Doop", Margie Hines performs this song as Betty Boop).
- During the $250000 Infringement lawsuit Margie testified against Helen Kane, stating that Betty Boop & her voice was not a caricature of Helen Kane.
- Miss Hines was asked if she knew the meaning of the disputed "Boop-Boop-a-Doop" sounds.
"Well—I call them ‘licks’," she replied.
- Margie was the first person to voice Betty Boop, in Dizzy Dishes.
- Margie Hines has a live role in a 1933 Musical short where she sings in her Betty Boop voice.
- She was married to Jack Mercer for a short while, who provided the voice for Popeye the Sailorman.
- Margie Hines was the only voice of the character Betty Boop to do a dead on impression of Helen Kane, although she was not very popular as Mae Questel.
- Margie Hines also provided the voice for Olive Oyl, when Mae Questel refused to move with the Fleischer Studios, but when the studios moved back to New York she was replaced by Mae Questel.
- Margie Hines finished voicing Betty Boop in the cartoon series from 1938-1939, because Mae Questel quit doing the voice for Betty Boop from 1938.